Picture this: sitting on a balcony overlooking Dream Beach and the picturesque Pacific Ocean from the terrace of an amazing Balinese hotel. I can feel the breeze and see the waves crashing as we take a break from pedaling around the island of Nusa Lembongan on our bikes by sipping on delicious glasses of cold watermelon juice. Last summer I spent 2.5 weeks in Bali and the scene I just described really happen. Watermelon juice quickly became my drink of choice because it was so refreshing. When I got home, I knew I had to make it!
- ½ small seedless watermelon (or use seeded if your blender/Vitamix can handle the seeds), approx. 2 cups
- 1 large lime
- Trim the rind off the watermelon. Rough chop. Put the watermelon in a blender or Vitamix
- Squeeze the juice of one lime into the blender.
- Add ~6 ice cubes*.
- Whiz until it has the consistency of a frozen margarita (sans alcohol so Paleo-friendly).
- Pour and garnish like a fancy chef or just put in a straw and enjoy.
- *This is dependent on the strength of your blender.
If you'd like to share my recipes or photos on your blog, you must get written permission first. Please use the contact form to send me a message before using any of my content on your blog / website.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Stupid Easy Paleo, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.