This recipe for Paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte is dairy-free and oh so delicious…without all the fake flavorings.
You can use the spice mix in regular coffee or add it to espresso and coconut milk to make a latte-style drink!
- 2 oz freshly brewed espresso
- ¼ cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- Splash of pure maple syrup or honey, optional
- Splash of pure vanilla extract
- Brew your espresso. If you don't have any espresso machine, it's okay! Make some dark french roast coffee. I do this with a French press now since I gave my espresso machine away.
- Froth the coconut milk using the steamer on your espresso machine. Again...no machine? Heat the milk on the stovetop. It just won't be foamy or give the same consistency but will still taste amazing. Heavy cream also works well here.
- In a small container, combine the cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger. Shake to combine. You will only be using about ⅛ tsp per cup, so save the rest.
- Combine espresso, steamed coconut milk, 1-2 tablespoons of pumpkin, vanilla extract and ⅛ teaspoon of spice mix. Add splash of maple syrup or honey if you prefer. Stir to combine.
- Top with foam and sprinkle with a pinch of spice.
Pin this for later!
If you'd like to share my recipes or photos on your blog, please use the contact form to send me a message first!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Stupid Easy Paleo is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.