This is one of those 5 minute side dishes that will leave you no excuses why you can’t eat some vegetables with your meal. This isn’t rocket surgery, after all. If your market doesn’t sell the tiny bok choy, you can get bigger ones and cut them in quarters.
Ingredients for Garlic Ginger Bok Choy
- 1 pound (500 grams) baby bok choy
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger (or 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced)
- 1 Tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1 spoonful coconut oil (or fat of choice)
Directions for Garlic Ginger Bok Choy
1. Slice the baby bok choy in half.
2. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add the fat and then sauté the garlic for 30 seconds.
3. Add in the baby bok choy, ginger and coconut aminos. Stir to combine.
4. Add 1 tbsp water and cover the skillet. Allow the bok choy to steam for 3-4 minutes or until softened.
If you'd like to share my recipes or photos on your blog, please use the contact form to send me a message first!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Stupid Easy Paleo is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.