This is one of those 5 minute side dishes that will leave you no excuses why you can’t eat some vegetables with your meal. This isn’t rocket surgery, after all. If your market doesn’t sell the tiny bok choy, you can get bigger ones and cut them in quarters.
- 1 lb of baby bok choy
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried ginger (or 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, minced)
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 spoonful of coconut oil (or fat of choice)
1. Slice the baby bok choy in half. Mince the garlic.
2. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add the fat and then sauté the garlic for 30 seconds.
3. Add in the baby bok choy, ginger and coconut aminos. Stir to combine.
4. Add 1 tbsp water and cover the skillet. Allow the bok choy to steam for 3-4 minutes or until softened.PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.