This is one of those 5 minute side dishes that will leave you no excuses why you can’t eat some vegetables with your meal. This isn’t rocket surgery, after all. If your market doesn’t sell the tiny bok choy, you can get bigger ones and cut them in quarters.
- 1 pound (500 grams) baby bok choy
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger (or ½ teaspoon fresh ginger, minced)
- 1 Tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1 spoonful coconut oil (or fat of choice)
- Slice the baby bok choy in half.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add the fat and then sauté the garlic for 30 seconds.
- Add in the baby bok choy, ginger and coconut aminos. Stir to combine.
- Add 1 tbsp water and cover the skillet. Allow the bok choy to steam for 3-4 minutes or until softened.
Pin this for later!