This Easy Oven-Baked Meatballs recipe is super simple to make, and baking them in the oven frees you up to do the rest of your food prep or other tasks.
Try varying the type of ground meat or go with what’s available.
I made them with lean ground pork because it was on sale. You could serve these with tomato sauce and spaghetti squash, homemade Paleo ketchup or just as a post-workout protein source.
I made a double batch (recipe below) which yielded 24 meatballs, and these freeze well after being cooked.
- 2 pounds lean ground pork
- 1 medium onion, chopped finely
- 3 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped (or 3 teaspoons dried rosemary)
- 1 tbsp dried sage
- 2 tsp ground coriander seed
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp fat of choice
- Preheat oven to 400F (204C). Line a sheet pan with foil or parchment paper.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté the onion in a spoonful of your fat of choice until softened, about 5 minutes. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground meat, onions and all the spices.
- Form into 2-inch balls (I use a disher so it goes faster and they're all uniform) and arrange on sheet pan.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
Pin this Easy Oven-Baked Meatballs Recipe for later!
If you’d like to share my recipes or photos on your blog, you must get written permission first. Please use the contact form to send me a message before using any of my content on your blog / website.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Stupid Easy Paleo, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.