- 4 fresh, ripe figs (mission, black, brown turkey, etc.)
- 1 spoonful of ghee or coconut oil
- Cinnamon for sprinkling
- Good quality dark chocolate for shaving on top, optional (I used 90% dark chocolate)
- Wash the figs. Cut the stem end off and then slice in half.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, melt the ghee or coconut oil. When hot, cook the figs 1-2 minutes on each side or until they begin to caramelize.
- Remove from the pan sprinkle with cinnamon and dark chocolate shavings.
If you'd like to share my recipes or photos on your blog, you must get express written permission first. Please use the contact form to send me a message before using any of my content on your blog / website! Failure to do so is a copyright violation.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Stupid Easy Paleo, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.