Prep time: 5 min Cook time: 5 min Makes: 4 figs
- 4 fresh, ripe figs (mission, black, brown turkey, etc.)
- 1 spoonful of ghee or coconut oil
- Cinnamon for sprinkling
- Good quality dark chocolate for shaving on top, optional (I used 90% dark chocolate)
- Wash the figs. Cut the stem end off and then slice in half.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, melt the ghee or coconut oil. When hot, cook the figs 1-2 minutes on each side or until they begin to caramelize.
- Remove from the pan sprinkle with cinnamon and dark chocolate shavings.