This is a light salad chock full of tasty veggies that’s perfect for pairing with chicken or fish. The fennel is crispy, the artichoke hearts are tangy, and the parsley makes it fresh. This is easy to double and take to a party.
- 14 oz can (400 g) artichoke hearts
- 1 medium bulb of fennel
- 1 large handful flat-leaf parsley
- ¼ cup thinly sliced sweet onion
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp high quality olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Red pepper flakes, optional
- Drain the artichoke hearts and quarter them.
- Trim the tops and bottom off the fennel. Cut it in half lengthwise and very thinly slice.
- Chop the parsley.
- Combine the artichoke hearts, fennel, parsley, onion, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper and a pinch of red pepper flakes in a bowl.
- Eat right away or let it sit and marinate for about 30 minutes.
Pin this for later!
If you'd like to share my recipes or photos on your blog, you must get express written permission first. Please use the contact form to send me a message before using any of my content on your blog / website! Failure to do so is a copyright violation.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Stupid Easy Paleo, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.