Avocado pesto blends the both of avocados and well, pesto in a really tasty and creamy combination. Serving suggestions: mix into zucchini noodles, use as a dip for veggies or spread over eggs.
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled
- 1 cup basil leaves, packed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, depending on your preference
- ½ cup pine nuts (or a mixture of pine nuts and pistachios)
- ¼ tsp salt
- ~1/3 to ½ cup olive oil
- In a food processor combine all the ingredients except the olive oil.
- While the food processor is running, drizzle in the olive oil. Add less if you like a thicker pesto and more if you want it thinner.
If you’d like to share my recipes or photos on your blog, you must get written permission first. Please use the contact form to send me a message before using any of my content on your blog / website.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Stupid Easy Paleo, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.