I’ll admit to not being a huge melon fan, but a few weeks back, while strolling around the local farmer’s market, I sampled a smoothie like this one and knew I had to recreate it. The mint gives it a freshness and earthiness that perfectly compliments the melon, and the coconut milk brings a bit of creaminess.
- 1 cup ripe cantaloupe, cubed
- 3 cubes ice
- 2 Tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon chopped mint
- ¼ cup sparkling water
- ¼ teaspoon honey, optional
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve with a garnish of fresh mint if you want to be a little fancy.
If you'd like to share my recipes or photos on your blog, please use the contact form to send me a message first!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Stupid Easy Paleo is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.