I’ll admit to not being a huge melon fan, but a few weeks back, while strolling around the local farmer’s market, I sampled a smoothie like this one and knew I had to recreate it. The mint gives it a freshness and earthiness that perfectly compliments the melon, and the coconut milk brings a bit of creaminess.
- 1 cup ripe cantaloupe, cubed
- 3 cubes ice
- 2 Tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon chopped mint
- ¼ cup sparkling water
- ¼ teaspoon honey, optional
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve with a garnish of fresh mint if you want to be a little fancy.