This is a really simple recipe that would be great on salmon or chicken and adds a great tang and slight sweetness. If you can’t find tangerines, oranges would be a great substitute. Using the zest guarantees more flavor than using just juice alone.
- Juice of 3 large tangerines (about ½ cup)
- Zest of 2 tangerines
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 Tablespoon of ghee (sub coconut oil)
- Pinch of salt
- Add all the ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, then turn to low and reduce until ~1/4 cup of liquid remains. You want the sauce to be slightly thickened.
- Serve over your cooked protein of choice.
Pin this for later!
If you'd like to share my recipes or photos on your blog, you must get written permission first. Please use the contact form to send me a message before using any of my content on your blog / website.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Stupid Easy Paleo, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.