Paleo meatballs, Asian-style!
These are super easy, have just five ingredients and are Whole30-friendly.
Feel free to dress these up with your favorite dipping sauce or serve alongside a salad—like my Green Papaya Salad—for a complete meal.
To feed a really hungry crowd or for leftovers throughout the week, double or triple the batch.
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Combine the pork, green onions, coconut aminos, sesame oil, ginger, and fish sauce in a medium bowl. Mix until everything is combined but not over-mixed because that will make the meat tough.
- Rolls the meat into balls. I used roughly a heaping tablespoon of meat per ball. Before cooking all the meat, I like to heat a tiny amount and check for flavor. If it needs more salt, add sea salt to suit your tastes before you go on.
- Arrange the meatballs on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until completely cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce!
Pin this Paleo Meatballs Recipe for later!
Have a question about this recipe? Leave it in the comments below.
If you’d like to share my recipes or photos on your blog, you must get written permission first. Please use the contact form to send me a message before using any of my content on your blog / website.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Stupid Easy Paleo, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.