Paleo Breakfast Stuffed Peppers are a great way to change up your morning meal routine!
These require a bit of prep time, so I usually make them on weekends when I’m not super busy. If you want to bump up the protein content, mix in some grass-fed ground meat with the spinach or layer it between the spinach and egg.
- 4 red bell peppers (any color bell pepper works)
- 16 oz bag frozen, chopped spinach
- 4 eggs
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking dish with foil.
- Cut off the top of each pepper, and remove the seeds.
- Place peppers into the dish, and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, defrost the spinach. Squeeze the moisture out of the spinach.
- Remove peppers from oven and stuff the bottoms evenly with the defrosted spinach.
- Crack an egg into the top ½ of each pepper.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until the egg whites are set and not transparent.
You may recognize this (or maybe not) as a recipe that’s had a facelift. Here’s the difference in the photos.
If you want to know more about how I’ve improved my food photography, see my free blog series on Food Photography Tips. Here’s how I set up the shot:
Pin this for later!
Would you eat stuffed peppers for breakfast?
If you'd like to share my recipes or photos on your blog, you must get express written permission first. Please use the contact form to send me a message before using any of my content on your blog / website! Failure to do so is a copyright violation.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Stupid Easy Paleo, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.