Finding strength amongst devastation and discovering opportunity amongst the rubble of a natural disaster is a huge theme of today’s episode.
Jamie Scott and Dr. Anastasia Boulais, founders of the Ancestral Health Society of New Zealand, recently sat down with me for an inspiring story of rebuilding and optimism in their home of Christchurch, NZ.
I’ve had the good fortune over the last few years of not only getting to know this dynamic duo’s work in the ancestral health community but also being able to call them friends, and I’m confident you’ll find some really key take-away messages from this chat.
We’re touching on everything from social media’s double-edge sword to their strategic reasons for holding their October symposium in one of the most gorgeous places on earth. Plus, they’re extending a special invitation to you.
In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Learn:
- How social media is a double-edge sword.
- How their city is rebuilding after devastation.
- How people are opting backing health in their community.
- Why anti-fragility, robustness and resiliency could be matters of life and death.
- Why they’re bringing an ancestral health symposium to New Zealand this fall.
- How you can participate in AHSNZ.
Links and Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Ancestral Health Society of New Zealand
- The AHS Symposium happening this October 2015 in Queenstown, New Zealand
- AHSNZ Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Antifragile: Things That Gain from Disorder by Nassim Taleb
- Watch this episode of HTK Radio on YouTube
Woot! Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post.
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes! When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover Harder to Kill Radio, and I am so grateful for your feedback.
I’ll see you again soon for Episode 6 with a really fascinating guest who’s making it her mission to build unbreakable bodies!