The first time I met Fat Tony, he was a total stranger that’d just busted into my living room.
Fat was on assignment with his partner for a company called PurePharma, and they showed up at my house to film me talking about why I love PurePharma’s magnesium / zinc supplement, M3. We started shooting the breeze in between takes, and immediately, we clicked. Fat Tony and I both have a history of riding bikes (though he was into BMX and I was into its big-wheeled cousin, mountain biking). We’d both recently switched careers, and we both had podcasts.
Fat invited me on his show, The Expansion Project Ep 7, and it was clear we were flowing on the same wavelength. His enthusiasm for sport, photography, and this idea of living your life on your terms is contagious. I know you’ll find lessons in how he’s reinvented himself despite immense disappointment and challenges.
In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Learn:
- How he reinvented himself after a crushing career blow.
- How podcasts expanded his mind and his content creation.
- Why connecting to people through super cool conversations is his jam.
- How he dumped his froyo and started a long lasting relationship with healthier food choices.
- Why the “big reason” to start is so important.
- Fat Tony’s idea about how to build unbreakable humans.
Links and Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- The Expansion Project Podcast
- Fat’s Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
- FatTonyBMX.com and HMFvisual.com
- Watch this episode of Harder to Kill Radio on YouTube
Woot! Thanks For Tuning In!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post.
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes! When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover Harder to Kill Radio, and I am so grateful for your feedback.
Join me next week for Episode 12 with a special guest who’s helping people achieve true transformations to live their life purpose. You’re going to walk away feeling inspired!
Pin these for later: