If the secret to happiness has eluded you, tune into this week’s episode of Harder to Kill Radio with multiple New York Times best-selling author Gretchen Rubin for some insight.
I first heard about Gretchen from a good friend earlier this year, and immediately dove head first into her books. The result has been nothing short of life-changing for me and has deeply affected how I view myself and the world.
Rarely do I get to interview someone I admire quite so much, so this interview was a huge treat. If you’ve never heard of Gretchen, I’m excited to introduce you to her via the show. If you’re already a fan of her work and know it well, tune in because we get into some really great questions.
If you’re into podcasts, check out Gretchen’s show (link below)…she just passed the 4 million downloads mark which is a huge accomplishment!
In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Learn:
- Why she left a successful law career to pursue writing & the chance she took
- Why she calls herself a “street scientist” and how she gets her book ideas
- The reasons why she focused on habit change in her newest book, Better Than Before
- How habit change and happiness are related
- The crucial question she answered about habit change that could make all the difference for you
- Which Tendency Gretchen is, what it’s meant for her life, and how it’s affected her interactions with others
- The big project she’s working on now
- Gretchen answers some meaty questions from Harder to Kill Radio listeners with tons of practical happiness advice.
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Gretchen’s website and podcast, Happier with Gretchen Rubin
- Gretchen’s happiness books: The Happiness Project, Happier at Home, and Better Than Before
- Take her Four Tendencies quiz
- Gretchen’s Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Watch this episode of Harder to Kill on YouTube:
Sweet! Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post & tell someone you love about Harder to Kill Radio.
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment to subscribe and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes! When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover Harder to Kill Radio, and I am so grateful for your feedback.
Join me next week for Episode 30 for my interview with Josh Trent of Wellness Force Radio all about quantifying your own health!
Pin these for later: