Maris Degener’s warm heart and message of hope will win you over in an instant.
Back in July, Maris sent me a message.
I was immediately impressed because she was so well-spoken and put together, and she told me a bit about her story. Right away, I knew I wanted to introduce her to you because Maris has wisdom beyond her years.
She’s not even graduated high school yet, but at the age of 17, Maris is a sought-after yoga teacher and outspoken voice for how this practice helped her heal from a devastating disease.
Tune in to hear her inspiring story.
In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Learn:
- What led to Maris’s eating disorder and how she overcame it
- Her advice for how to reach out and help people in your life who may be struggling with eating disorders
- Why Maris started doing yoga and what it means to her
- Why she decided to become a yoga teacher and what her training was like
- Maris’s advice for finding the yoga practice that’s right for you
- Her brilliant philosophy about food and nourishment
- What it means to be fearlessly authentic
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Maris’s website, YogaMaris.net
- Maris’s Instagram | Twitter
- The Talent Code by Daniel Coyle
- The Yamas and Niyamas by Deborah Adele
- Watch this episode of Harder to Kill Radio on YouTube:
Sweet! Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post.
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment to subscribe and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes! When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover Harder to Kill Radio, and I am so grateful for your feedback.
Join me next week for Episode 32 for my interview with a former federal agent who’s helping you take your info security into your own hands and become unbreakable online.
Pin these for later: