Doors are open! Enroll in Healthy Happy & Harder to Kill Program to take your health and fitness to the next level in 2016. Pre-sale price ends December 28! Program starts January 9.
When you see Darren Natoni, you may recognize him as “that Insanity guy” but I guarantee, you’re going to learn that his talents and abilities go much deeper than just working out on tv.
Darren’s journey through his career has taken him from fitness professional to federal agent to cybersecurity expert and in this episode, he’s sharing his story and giving you practical tips for protecting yourself online.
His philosophy on life and opportunities is full of lessons and I know you’re going to walk away feeling ready to get a little uncomfortable and push yourself to reach your potential.
In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Learn:
- Darren’s diverse journey to his fitness career
- The role nutrition played in his journey
- The really tough decision Darren had to make once he had his dream job
- The importance of the mental game & how to get through the hard times
- Why safe is the new strong
- Practical steps for securing your privacy online
- The #1 tip for improving your security
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Darren’s website, BeyondThePassword.com
- Darren’s Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Get Darren’s free Cyber Security Checklist
- Insanity, Danielle’s interview on Harder to Kill Radio
- Watch this episode of Harder to Kill Radio on YouTube:
*Save your spot for my upcoming live online Q&A, Thursday December 17! Bring your questions about fitness, nutrition and mindset and hear about my upcoming coaching program, Healthy Happy & Harder to Kill.
Sweet! Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post.
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment to subscribe and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes! When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover Harder to Kill Radio, and I am so grateful for your feedback.
Join me next week for Episode 33 for my interview with a someone who’s taking the 30k view when it comes to fat loss.
Pin these for later: