On this week’s episode of Harder to Kill Radio, meet limitless life coach Justin Miller!
Check out our sponsor Prep Dish, a Paleo-based meal planning service. Each week, you receive an email that contains an organized grocery list & simple instructions for prepping your meals ahead of time. Not only is this a time saver, but the meals are simple AND delicious, for example: Smoky Paprika Chicken Legs with Roasted Carrots, Parsnips & Fennel or Chipotle Bison & Kale Chili. Prep Dish gives you step-by-step instructions for having a fridge full of homemade meals.
Try it FREE for a month. Click here!
Meet Episode 45’s Guest, Justin Miller
Justin earned a Masters degree from the Univeristy of San Francisco and decided to do nothing with it, opting instead to pursue his love for travel, literature, and health and fitness.
He currently runs Limitless365.com where he teaches you how to bridge the gap between what you’re capable of and what you currently do.
You can grab his free Limitless Living toolkit here and start building the body, mind, and life you deserve today.
In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Learn:
- How to get yourself to follow through on what you know you want to do
- The a-ha moment that led to Justin shifting his career focus
- How travel changed his perspective on life
- The power of simplifying & tips to get started
- Some of Justin’s favorite tips for creating a limitless life
- How to “shrink the change” to make new habits easier
- The value of doing a social media detox
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Justin’s website, Limitless365
- Justin’s Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
- The Minimalists
- How to Create Your Limitless Life (in 12 Acts)
- Watch this episode of Harder to Kill Radio on YouTube:
Sweet! Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post.
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment to subscribe and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes! When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover Harder to Kill Radio, and I am so grateful for your feedback.
Join me next week for Episode 46 for my interview with a duo who’s changing the way online tribes approach health and wellness in the digital age.
Pin these images from Harder to Kill Radio for later: