- All logos, text, and photography are copyright © 2011-2016 Stupid Easy Paleo®, unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
- Stupid Easy Paleo® and all associated materials are registered trademark property of Stephanie A. Gaudreau.
- If you would like to use any of my photographs, logos or recipes materials on your site, please contact me using this form. Do not copy and paste an entire recipe or article on your site.
- If you have remade some deliciousness just please toss in some link love to www.facebook.com/stupideasypaleo and www.stupideasypaleo.com
- http://stupideasypaleo.com contains intellectual property owned by Stephanie Gaudreau / Stupid Easy Paleo, including trade dress, copyrights, proprietary information and other intellectual property. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the www.stupideasypaleo.com content, in whole or in part without our prior written consent. I reserve the right to immediately remove your account and access to www.stupideasypaleo.com, including any products or services offered through the site, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
- As a Certified Holistic Nutrition Practitioner, I am only qualified to give specific nutrition advice to clients who have completed a health intake form. I am not qualified to give medical or nutrition advice outside of my own knowledge base so use only what I post as recommendations and not professional advice. The information provided on this website is not intended to diagnose or treat any illness or other medical condition. The complimentary advice provided herein is based on an abbreviated examination of the minimal facts given, not the extensive analysis I conduct when working with individual clients. Therefore, this advice is not a substitute for working with a nutritionist. I cannot guarantee the outcome of following the advice provided and my statements about the potential outcome are expressions of opinion only. Following the advice provided is at your own risk. Consider hiring a nutritionist or other professional to assist you with this issue.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.• To quickly process your transactions.• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.Third party linksOccasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.We do not specifically market to children under 13.Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:We will notify the users via email• Within 1 business dayWe also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.We collect your email address in order to:• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurredTo be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
If you'd like to share my recipes or photos on your blog, you must get express written permission first. Please use the contact form to send me a message before using any of my content on your blog / website.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Stupid Easy Paleo, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.