- be an athletic machine.
- get stronger, faster and leaner.
- fuel for performance in ANY sport.
- dial in your recovery.
- eat right for competition day.
- eat the nutrient-dense, anti-inflammatory foods nature intended.
The Paleo Athlete shows you how…$24.99!
Are you tired of being confused by performance nutrition? You want to know what to eat and when to eat it so you can train and compete at your best, but it’s hard to find a clear answer. I’ve combined all the best science with over twenty years of competition experience in The Paleo Athlete. Consider this THE manual for any athlete who wants to go Paleo—whether your sport is power-, high intensity- or endurance-based—or anyone who’s Paleo and wants to start training for a sport. Click below for page previews of this ebook!
In The Paleo Athlete you’ll learn…
- Why athletes thrive on nutrient-dense, anti-inflammatory foods
- The basics of Paleo and understanding macronutrients
- All about carbs—who needs them and why
- How to burn fat at rest
- What and how much to eat before, during and after a workout
- Why dietary hacks can’t substitute for solid nutrition
- Practical cooking tips for your busy schedule
- How to get ready for competition
- How to improve sleep and recovery and deal with injuries and stress
- FAQs and troubleshooting guides
- Thirty stupid-easy, mouth-watering recipes
- …and much more!
The Paleo Athlete probably isn’t for you if…
…you’re an elite athlete with very precise nutritional requirements who cannot afford to tinker with your nutrition or someone who’s not ready to try a nutrient-dense, whole-food approach to training and competition.
Want to preview The Paleo Athlete before you buy?
Click here to get a free excerpt sent to your inbox!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a printed book?
No, this is an electronic book delivered in PDF format. When you purchase your copy, you’ll receive a link to download the ebook file. Please be patient as the file downloads—it’s approximately 53 MB and may take a while based on your internet connection speed.
If I have a Kindle, will I be able to view the ebook on it?
The ebook is delivered in a PDF file and is 53 MB in size. Therefore, it exceeds the transfer size to Kindle (50 MB max).
How can I get printable / downloadable versions of the tables in the book?
Easy peasy! Click here for the free downloads.
Will you be selling it on Amazon or iBooks?
Yes, but we are still waiting for file conversions and approvals. I’ll let you know when it happens.
Will you ever sell a print version?
If demand is great enough.
Do you offer refunds / returns?
Since this book is distributed in electronic form, it’s not possible to accept returns.
Why do some of the hyperlinks in the book come to a resources page on your blog?